Deposit Replacement – Zero deposit
Requesting a cash deposit has been normal when you take on a new tenant, however there is a new alternative which is quicker, simpler and more suitable alternative…a *Tenant Deposit Legal Protection Policy.
From only £75 inc IPT we can provide you with more than a deposit can.
How does a deposit replacement insurance work and why is it better than holding a deposit?
- Legal costs and expenses – up to the £50,000 to negotiate settlement of any dilapidation’s claims.
- Legal costs and expenses – up to £50,000 to pursue your legal rights if your tenant has absconded before dilapidation’s inventory was completed
A deposit is not a legal requirement and can also be a heavy administrative burden for you as a landlord or agent, pass the job over to the experts.
The benefits to you:
- No need to hold a deposit in a tenants deposit scheme
- No excess to pay in the event of a claim
- No hassle with the tenant
Overall, less hassle and less admin and no cost to you as you can re-charge the premium back to your tenant.
*This policy is only available following where your tenant has passed a reference from an approved tenant referencing agency and have a tenancy agreement in place.
Click here to be redirected to our preferred tenant referencing supplier.
Click here to view our Tenants Deposit Legal Protection Key Facts
Get in touch with our friendly, experienced and professional team today for more information.