Requesting a cash deposit has been normal when you take on a new tenant, however there is a new alternative which is quicker, simpler and more suitable alternative…a *Tenant Deposit Legal Protection Policy.
From only £75 inc IPT we can provide you with more than a deposit can.
How does a deposit replacement insurance work and why is it better than holding a deposit?
- Legal costs and expenses – up to the £50,000 to negotiate settlement of any dilapidation’s claims.
- Legal costs and expenses – up to £50,000 to pursue your legal rights if your tenant has absconded before dilapidation’s inventory was completed
A deposit is not a legal requirement and can also be a heavy administrative burden for you as a landlord or agent, pass the job over to the experts.
The benefits to you:
- No need to hold a deposit in a tenants deposit scheme
- No excess to pay in the event of a claim
- No hassle with the tenant
Overall, less hassle and less admin and no cost to you as you can re-charge the premium back to your tenant.
*This policy is only available following where your tenant has passed a reference from an approved tenant referencing agency and have a tenancy agreement in place.
Click here to be redirected to our preferred tenant referencing supplier.
Click here to view our Tenants Deposit Legal Protection Key Facts