Residentsline exclusively provide Flats Insurance, with policies that are specifically designed for Residential Associations, Residential Management Companies and all involved with managing blocks of flats and apartments.
Our market-leading policies include:
Here at Residentsline, we have designed an exclusive Residential Buildings Insurance policy specifically for flats and apartments.
All of our policies are provided on an ‘all risks’ basis and automatically include cover for:
Loss of/damage to contents of communal areas
Alternative accommodation or loss of rent
Legal liability for injury to employees
Legal liability for injury to the public or residents
Replacement of communal door locks following a theft of keys
Loss of Residents’ Management Company cash
In addition, we will provide you with a reliable claims line and a 24-hour emergency service helpline. This will allow your Residents’ Management Company to provide comprehensive cover and peace of mind for you and your fellow residents.
Directors & Officers Liability Insurance – As an Officer of a Residents’ Management Company, you have many legal responsibilities and may be held personally liable for any decisions or actions taken whilst working in your position as a Director or Officer. Read more…
Terrorism Insurance – Whilst it may be tempting to leave out Terrorism Cover when renewing your Buildings Insurance to save money, this cover may be required to satisfy your lease or lender. Read more…
Lift Inspection and Insurance – Under Health & Safety regulations, Companies have a duty to ensure that their passenger lifts are formally inspected by a competent authority every 6 months. Read more…
Estate Liability Insurance – Developed for communal areas of estates. Communal areas may include unadopted roads, private areas around flats and/or houses, as well as recreational, sports or leisure facilities.
Tenant Deposit Legal Protection – This offers a unique alternative to requesting a deposit from a new tenant. This provides cover for:
- Legal costs and expenses – up to the £50,000 to negotiate settlement of any dilapidations claims.
- Legal costs and expenses – up to £50,000 to pursue your legal rights if your tenant has absconded before dilapidations inventory was completed.
Rent Guarantee – This provides cover for:
- Repossession costs – up to £50,000 to pursue your legal rights to gain vacant possession of your property.
- Rent protection and rent recovery – to cover unpaid rent due to you under the terms of your tenancy agreement.
- Damage to your property – pursuing your legal rights against a tenant or another party who has caused damage to your property.
Landlords Emergency Assistance