Residentsline exclusively provide Flats Insurance, with policies that are specifically designed for Residential Associations, Residential Management Companies and all involved with managing blocks of flats and apartments.

Our market-leading policies include:

Directors & Officers Liability Insurance – As an Officer of a Residents’ Management Company, you have many legal responsibilities and may be held personally liable for any decisions or actions taken whilst working in your position as a Director or Officer. Read more…

Terrorism Insurance – Whilst it may be tempting to leave out Terrorism Cover when renewing your Buildings Insurance to save money, this cover may be required to satisfy your lease or lender. Read more…

Lift Inspection and Insurance – Under Health & Safety regulations, Companies have a duty to ensure that their passenger lifts are formally inspected by a competent authority every 6 months. Read more…

Legal Expenses – Provides indemnity in respect of an insured incident arising in connection with the activities of the Residents’ Management Company. Read more

Estate Liability Insurance – Developed for communal areas of estates. Communal areas may include unadopted roads, private areas around flats and/or houses, as well as recreational, sports or leisure facilities.

Landlords’ policies:

Tenant Deposit Legal Protection – This offers a unique alternative to requesting a deposit from a new tenant. This provides cover for:

  • Legal costs and expenses – up to the £50,000 to negotiate settlement of any dilapidations claims.
  • Legal costs and expenses – up to £50,000 to pursue your legal rights if your tenant has absconded before dilapidations inventory was completed.

Rent Guarantee – This provides cover for:

  • Repossession costs – up to £50,000 to pursue your legal rights to gain vacant possession of your property.
  • Rent protection and rent recovery – to cover unpaid rent due to you under the terms of your tenancy agreement.
  • Damage to your property – pursuing your legal rights against a tenant or another party who has caused damage to your property.

Landlords Emergency Assistance