Residentsline exclusively provide Flats Insurance, with policies that are specifically designed for Residents Associations, Residents’ Management Companies and all involved with managing blocks of flats and apartments.
Our market-leading policies include:
Here at Residentsline, we have designed an exclusive Residential Buildings Insurance policy specifically for flats and apartments.
All of our policies are provided on an ‘all risks’ basis and automatically include cover for:
- Loss of/damage to contents of communal areas
- Alternative accommodation or loss of rent
- Legal liability for injury to employees
- Legal liability for injury to the public or residents
- Replacement of communal door locks following a theft of keys
- Loss of Residents’ Management Company cash
PLUS we will provide you with a reliable claims line and a 24-hour emergency service helpline. This will allow your Residents’ Management Company to obtain comprehensive cover and peace of mind for you and your fellow residents.
Directors & Officers Liability Insurance – As an Officer of a Residents’ Management Company, you have many legal responsibilities and may be held personally liable for any decisions or actions taken whilst working in your position as a Director or Officer. Read more…
Terrorism Insurance – Whilst it may be tempting to leave out Terrorism Cover when renewing your Buildings Insurance to save money, this cover may be required to satisfy your lease or lender. Read more…
Lift Inspection and Insurance – Under Health & Safety regulations, Companies have a duty to ensure that their passenger lifts are formally inspected by a competent authority every 6 months. Read more…
Legal Expenses – Provides indemnity in respect of an insured incident arising in connection with the activities of the Residents’ Management Company. Read more…
Roads & Private Estates Insurance – Developed for communal areas of estates. Communal areas may include unadopted roads, private areas around flats and/or houses, as well as recreational, sports or leisure facilities. Read more
Cyber Liability Insurance – Cyber Covered policies can include cyber-crime cover, meaning that the financial losses incurred due to an unauthorised access to an organisations network, whereby criminals purport to be another individual in order to change their cause of action. Read more
In addition via www.depositandrent.co.uk we provide a range of products for Landlords
Tenant Deposit Legal Protection – This offers a unique alternative to requesting a deposit from a new tenant. This provides cover for:
- Legal costs and expenses – up to the £50,000 to negotiate settlement of any dilapidations claims.
- Legal costs and expenses – up to £50,000 to pursue your legal rights if your tenant has absconded before dilapidations inventory was completed.
Rent Guarantee – This provides cover for:
- Repossession costs – up to £50,000 to pursue your legal rights to gain vacant possession of your property.
- Rent protection and rent recovery – to cover unpaid rent due to you under the terms of your tenancy agreement.
- Damage to your property – pursuing your legal rights against a tenant or another party who has caused damage to your property.
Landlords Emergency Assistance
Residential Landlords Emergency Assistance is designed to provide emergency assistance to prevent damage or further damage to your property, make your property safe and secure and to prevent risk to health or safety.
Out of Hours Assistance
If you have an unexpected home emergency such as a burst pipe or boiler breakdown, you’ll want to put things right as quickly as possible to protect your property from further damage and make your home safe and comfortable to live in.
We also provide a range of commercial property insurances including shop insurance, office insurance, salon insurance, surgery insurance, hotel insurance, restaurant insurance etc. For an insurance quote either call the team on 0800 281235 or visit Property Insurance Group for more information.