Block of Flats Insurance
Please find below a range of useful information to help you decide which insurance products you need, ensure you have adequate insurance in place and to manage your block:
- Residentsline Mini Mag – Issue 7 – About PropTech
- Residentsline Mini Mag – Issue 6 – About Valuations
- Residentsline Mini Mag – Issue 5 – About Leases
- Residentsline Mini Mag – Issue 4 – About Health & Safety
- Residentsline Mini Mag – Issue 3 – Buying Your Freehold
- Residentsline Mini Mag – Issue 2 – About Section 20
- Residentsline Mini Mag – Issue 1 – About Maintenance
- Manage Your Block Brochure
- Our Service Charter
- What insurances does a Block of flats need to consider?
- How to stay adequately insured
- How to avoid water damage in your flat
- How to make sure you choose the right sum insured
- Do we need Directors and Officers Insurance?
- Don’t overlook the insurance detail
- Floods again….lets hope not!
- How to get the best results from your insurance broker
- How is your insurance premium calculated?
- How to handle frozen pipe emergencies.
- Lets unravel the confusion – Insurance terminology explained
- What are your Legal duties when employing contractors?
- We are a block of flats – do we need terrorism insurance?
- Do we need to include VAT on our rebuilding cost or not?
- What is the difference between sum insured and declared value on our insurance policy?
- Working With Residentsline
- Declared Value
Get in touch with our friendly, experienced and professional team today for more information.