Residentsline’s exclusive Retirement Flats Insurance policies are designed specifically for blocks of retirement flats and apartments.
Celebrating over 20 years in business, our sole focus at Residentsline is blocks of flats and providing you with the market leading protection at the best possible price.
Retirement Flats Insurance
All of Residentsline’s Retirement Flats insurance policies are provided on an “All Risks” basis and automatically include:
- Loss of or Damage to Contents of Communal Areas
- Alternative Accommodation or Loss of Rent
- Legal Liability for Injury to Employees
- Legal Liability for Injury to the Public or Residents
- Replacement of Communal Door locks following a theft of keys
- Loss of Residents’ Management Company cash
plus much more…
Quote – To request a quote, please complete our quick quote form here, or alternatively call our friendly and experienced team on 0800 218235.
In addition, we can provide:
Terrorism Insurance – It may be tempting to leave out terrorism cover when renewing your buildings insurance to save money however this cover may be required to satisfy your lease or lender. Read more…
Lift Inspection and Insurance – Under Health & Safety Regulations there is also a duty on Companies to ensure that their passenger lifts are formally inspected by a competent authority every 6 months. Read more…
Exclusively Flats. Its our policy