Retirement Flats Insurance
With the age profile of the population moving to a higher percentage being over 60 Residentsline recognise there is an increasing demand and rising popularity for retirement developments or villages.
With our extensive knowledge and many years’ experience of the residential property owners market for flats, apartments and estates, we understand you are looking for security and peace of mind should your property be damaged unexpectedly or a visitor injures themselves whilst on your grounds.
Contents Insurance for Retirement Flats
Our unique policy can be tailored to your responsibilities for ensuring damage to the buildings, grounds and other shared facilities at the development and the legal liabilities arising from injury to one of your employees or from injury to other persons and damage to their property
All Risks Cover to the Property Insured which automatically includes common rooms, communal lounges, laundry room and leisure facilities including tennis courts, exercise studios and gymnasia including exercise equipment, spa facilities, sauna or swimming pools.
Additional benefits include:
- Contents of guests accommodation rooms
- Contents of house manager/warden/caretakers accommodation
- Master suited locks and keys cover
- Re-landscaping costs following damage – including damage to statues and ornamental ponds
- Damage to resident’s powered wheelchair or motorised mobility aids whilst stored in common areas
- Damage to Electric/electronic motorised wheelchair/mobility aids re-charge points
- Employers liability – Limit of Indemnity £10,000,000
- Property Owners liability – Limit of Indemnity £10,000,000
Optional additional extra’s to consider include:
Legal expenses cover
Lift inspection and Lift insurance
Directors and Officers insurance
Contents insurance for retirement flats
Call Residentsline for more information
Get in touch with our friendly, experienced and professional team today for more information.