Retirement Flats Insurance
With the age profile of the population moving to a higher percentage being over 60 we recognise there is an increasing demand and rising popularity for retirement flats, developments or villages.
With Residentsline’s extensive knowledge and many years experience of the residential property owners market for flats, apartments and estates, we understand you are looking for security and peace of mind should your block of flats be damaged unexpectedly or a visitor injures themselves whilst on your grounds.
Our unique buildings insurance policies for retirement flats can be tailored to your property. We automatically insure damage to your flats and apartments, grounds and other shared facilities at the development. We also cover the legal liabilities arising from injury to one of your employees or from injury to persons that visit your block of flats or damage to their property.
We provide “All Risks” cover which automatically includes common rooms, communal lounges, laundry room and leisure facilities including tennis courts, exercise studios and gymnasium including exercise equipment, spa facilities, sauna or swimming pools.
Additional benefits include:
- Contents of guests accommodation rooms
- Contents of house manager/warden/caretakers accommodation
- Master suited locks and keys cover
- Re-landscaping costs following damage – including damage to statues and ornamental ponds
- Damage to resident’s powered wheelchair or motorised mobility aids whilst stored in common areas
- Damage to Electric/electronic motorised wheelchair/mobility aids re-charge points
- Employers liability – Limit of Indemnity £10,000,000
- Property Owners liability – Limit of Indemnity £10,000,000
Optional additional extra’s to consider include:
Legal expenses cover
Lift inspection and Lift insurance
Directors and Officers insurance
Contents insurance for retirement flats
Call Residentsline for more information on 0800 281235.
Get in touch with our friendly, experienced and professional team today for more information.