Landlords Emergency Assistance property
Landlords Emergency Insurance is designed to provide emergency assistance to prevent damage or further damage to your property, to make your property safe and secure and to prevent further risk to health or to safety.
What does landlord emergency insurance include:
- Failure to function or breakdown of heating in your property
- Failure of the domestic electric or gas supply in your property
- Failure, blockage, leak or damage to your internal plumbing and drainage .
- Failure, blockage, leak or damage to your toilet bowl or cistern
- Failure to function or damage to the external doors, windows or locks cistern
- Damage caused to the roof of your property due to adverse weather conditions or fallen trees
For a quick quote for landlord emergency insurance please call 0800 281235.
Get in touch with our friendly, experienced and professional team today for more information.